SMH Half Results
2:02 clock time and 1:59 chip time is much better than I had any reason to expect. I'll take two weeks to rest before training for the half in October and see what kind of result I can manage then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So this was 2 hours to run 13 miles? Good grief, that is marvelous!
You should be resting...and hurting, I'd think.
Hello,
We are very pleased to announce the membership pre-registration launch of AllDayGiveaways.Com!
To begin our membership drive, we are offering a free 16gb WiFi iPad contest. It is free to enter - just pre-register at www.alldaygiveaways.com.
[URL=http://www.alldaygiveaways.com][B]sweepstakes[/B][/URL]
Aloha i am fresh on here. I came accross this forum I have found It extremely useful & it has helped me a lot. I hope to contribute & support other users like it has helped me.
Thanks Everyone, See You Around.
Aloha im new here, I came upon this website I find It absolutely accommodating & its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back & support other people like its helped me.
Thank You, See Ya Around.
Hiya all, splendid site I have found It positively helpful & its helped me out alot
I hope to contribute and assist others like this site has helped me
Good Day im fresh on here, I hit upon this chat board I find It incredibly useful and it's helped me loads. I hope to contribute & guide other people like it has helped me.
Thanks, See Ya Later.
Hi-ya i'm new on here. I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It extremely accommodating & its helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute & help others like its helped me.
Thank You, See Ya Around
Post a Comment