Infrastructure Upgrades
This freighter might have run aground in a storm anyway, but if there was a reason to upgrade the Newcastle port facilities before, there’s even more reason now. Honestly, if the ships weren’t lined up 75-deep to enter the harbor, I’m betting we wouldn’t be rescuing the crew in a driving storm right now. If the NSW Labor government isn’t embarrassed by its inaction, it ought to be, whether you want to blame Bob Carr or Morris Iemma. I’m sure everyone will come out o.k., but it’ll be criminal if anyone gets hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That (Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.) is what I thought he said. Portuguese, apparently.
Post a Comment