Culture Shock Temper Tantrums and Other Expository Prose
28 April 2009
Annals of Bright Ideas Which genius thought a 747 chased by F16's would be a nice photo op for NY'ers?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Answer: a complete idiot. I fear there are now a whole new batch of such people advising our Prez. Sadly, I think the Treasury Secretary, Geithner, is one.
A very carefully researched and reported, 2 full pages article by Finance Editor of the NY times, Gretchen Morgensen (who is a true voice of sanity), lays it all out in Sunday's Times. I can send it if you'd like to worry more.
1 comment:
Answer: a complete idiot. I fear there are now a whole new batch of such people advising our Prez. Sadly, I think the Treasury Secretary, Geithner, is one.
A very carefully researched and reported, 2 full pages article by Finance Editor of the NY times, Gretchen Morgensen (who is a true voice of sanity), lays it all out in Sunday's Times. I can send it if you'd like to worry more.
Post a Comment