”You Know, They Call Them ‘Killer’ Whales”
It’s always news when animals kill people, but hardly “man bites dog”, is it? These are wild animals, howsoever trained they may be, and without regard to whether or not it’s a zoo or we’re rehabilitating the creature. I’m sorry when people get hurt like this, I was sorry for Steve Irwin and his family, too, but nobody should be surprised. I’m glad to hear that they won’t be “putting down” the fish. That kind of retaliation is always wrong, too much like trying a pig for witchcraft.
(Thanks to Neko Case for the lyric; came to mind as soon as I heard the story.)
26 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read that this paricular whale has gotten more than one human. Maybe he's trying to tell us something...like "let me go!". But then, I read that the folk who run these aquariums and zoos and such feel he would not survive in the wild. I still thnk he'd probably like to try.
Good point. "Let my people go" said Free Willie to the Sea World Pharaoh.
bless beast children movie gallery [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_walle/]walle[/url] the classic movie dan patch http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbyyear/year_2007_high-quality-movies/?page=18 adult movie aeads
movie thetre popcorn calories [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_misery/]misery[/url] endangered species club komodo movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_harsh_times/ star trek movie in production for 2008
tim christianson movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ghosts_of_the_civil_dead/]ghosts of the civil dead[/url] hotel chevalier movie
the game plan movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_elizabethtown/]elizabethtown[/url] movie gallery new releases http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbycountry/country_uk/?page=16 laura essay movie
sound of music movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_gits/]the gits[/url] actors in scary movie 2 http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_sweet_november/ marc campbell movie
amunityville hororr movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_ii_the_secret_of_the_ooze/]teenage mutant ninja turtles ii the secret of the ooze[/url] alexander movie prop http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_marley_me/ movie too many girls
simpsons movie free download [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_fast_and_the_furious_tokyo_drift/]the fast and the furious tokyo drift[/url] american movie channel amc http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_sasquatch_gang/ southern belle movie
newhall fire august 1962 melody ranch movie ranch [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_little_monsters/]little monsters[/url] lyrics to movie chorus line
halo movie clips [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_elegant_universe/]the elegant universe[/url] free beastiality movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_gravedancers/ kite runner movie
porn movie samples [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_savages/]the savages[/url] the flash the movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_deep_end/ cum sample movie
Post a Comment