Crimeyness
According to the latest information from the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics, I’m living in one of the most across-the-board safe neighborhoods in the city. It’s a little peculiar, however, that the local government area in the study ends at the western border of my suburb, when Camperdown is not part of the same council district as most of the rest of those in the study, but instead in Marrickville Council. So I’m left to wonder what the rest of my true LGA would look like, and therefore what suburbs are worth considering for a home purchase (not that that’s the only consideration, or even the primary, given the recent spate of interest rate rises and those likely to come over the next few months, particularly once – if – Labor takes the federal election). It should be noted that many of the southern suburbs are less than felicitous, because that’s where the airport is. I already feel like I’m back in Queens, living in the LaGuardia flight path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
101 Judge Street.
41-72, actually, and, yes, that was an interesting neighborhood. I think it was when the crack whores started showing up on the corner under the el that I really started to feel the need to move.
Post a Comment