For the Rupert fans. Can't say I've ever noticed an Annual at the newsagent's, or the cartoon on t.v., but somebody's a fan, I guess, although this ride is situated in the bleakest (and soon to shut) outlet shopping center in Sydney. Since some of the paint is worn away, I'd say it's more a case of purchasing steeply discounted merchandise.
17 January 2008
Out for a Drive

For the Rupert fans. Can't say I've ever noticed an Annual at the newsagent's, or the cartoon on t.v., but somebody's a fan, I guess, although this ride is situated in the bleakest (and soon to shut) outlet shopping center in Sydney. Since some of the paint is worn away, I'd say it's more a case of purchasing steeply discounted merchandise.
For the Rupert fans. Can't say I've ever noticed an Annual at the newsagent's, or the cartoon on t.v., but somebody's a fan, I guess, although this ride is situated in the bleakest (and soon to shut) outlet shopping center in Sydney. Since some of the paint is worn away, I'd say it's more a case of purchasing steeply discounted merchandise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should consider making an offer for it. It would make an amazing graduation present!
She could come visit it because it would cost just too much to ship.
Post a Comment