25 May 2008

New Camera
My digital camera gave up the ghost eventually, which was sometimes frustrating, but not disheartening at the prospect of having to buy another, since it was free, but it took me a while to get that done. I now have a baby digital SLR. O.k., it's not really an SLR, but you can attach lens adapters to it to achieve that effect, and it does allow manual overrides of f-stops and so forth, so it very nearly comes to the same thing. As far as I'm concerned, it's an SLR. Pathetically, the first thing I did with it was take pictures of the cats.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But I did get a nice autumnal shot the other day of some local eucalypts that I rather like.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took a walk through Sydney University, too, but I'm not as happy with those. Still, the Newtown hipters always hand me a laugh. Funnily enough, only one guy in a triby.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theo always looks so bemused . . .