The Next War President
Remember when W. called himself a “war President”? If you had any doubts about the belligerence of John McCain, you might see them cast aside with his latest remarks. He’s ready to pull the trigger, folks. He’s always been ready. Not like that namby-pamby Obama, all willing to talk and stuff.
John McCain will take this country into another war if he becomes President. That's not to say Obama won't, but with McCain, it's a guarantee. You read it here first.
22 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Watching people vote where I live is scary. Had one guy who proudly wanted me to watch as he voted for McCain and then a straight Repub ticket and then called me back to ask how he could vote for Vice prez.
Had a very nice, elderly couple come in who also wanted me to watch as first she and then her husband, whom she confided was brain damaged from an electrical accident, both voted for McCain and then the straight Republican ticket.
This is a harder job than you'd think just keeping my eyes from rolling let alone telling them they are just too stupid to vote. I may not be able to bring myself to do it next year. But I suppose it's good I get to keep a watchful eye on the system. Our electronic/paper trail voting machines sure look pretty hard to fool...as long as they don't break down.
Happy Halloween!
http://www.cocacolazero.com/roadtothering/victorydance.jsp?d=-1547257471
Post a Comment