More Rabbit-woes
I don't really know enough about the rules to be sure of what I'm seeing all the time when the referees call a penalty, and I really think the sledging that goes on is probably more than a little over the top, especially the whole off-sides business, given that our side does it too, but I do think tonight's match was decided as much by penalties as by performance, and that's a shame. The Titan's got a penalty kick through to tie the game at the "golden minute", putting the match into overtime. A subsequent call in their favor put Gold Coast into scoring position, and they capitalized with a one-point field goal, giving them a sudden death win at 19-18. It was an exciting match, all the same, very aggressive and energized, but we failed to take advantage when we had it. I'd guess that some of that aggression also accounts for the number of calls against us. More fundamentals drilling this week for the boys in red & green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment