13 August 2010

Oops
I knew the Blackmores Half Marathon was an early start, but somehow I thought it was in October, ten weeks from now, not five weeks. I'll have to adjust my training schedule for the last three weeks, but I should get some long runs in the meanwhile. 76% as it stands now; I can bring it up to 89% before the race, barring accident or injury.

2 comments:

Bill said...

With a 14k in the bank you are at Week 7 in Hal's intermediate program. You are actually right where you need to be.

Greg said...

Yeah, I didn't track my progress towards the SMH half in May particularly well, but figure I was about 50% trained for a full marathon, all things being equal (which they weren't, as I'd stopped to be ill and to recover from an injury), so if I'm above that, I should still do o.k.