Games, meh. But my iPhone? The single most useful tool I have ever owned. Booking travel, finding out what the delay will be at the airport, find directions, finding a restaurant in a strange neighborhood, subway maps....
It takes dictation-- and does a decent job of transcribing it. I can Skype and IM, and text. It will identify a song playing in the background. It tells me it's 72 and partially cloudy where you are right now. It tracks my workouts. I can play Pandora through my stereo with it, or watch 30 Rock.
It's a pretty good camera.
Oh, and I can make phone calls and use it as an iPod.
1 comment:
Games, meh. But my iPhone? The single most useful tool I have ever owned. Booking travel, finding out what the delay will be at the airport, find directions, finding a restaurant in a strange neighborhood, subway maps....
It takes dictation-- and does a decent job of transcribing it. I can Skype and IM, and text. It will identify a song playing in the background. It tells me it's 72 and partially cloudy where you are right now. It tracks my workouts. I can play Pandora through my stereo with it, or watch 30 Rock.
It's a pretty good camera.
Oh, and I can make phone calls and use it as an iPod.
Post a Comment