Community Collegiality
I've added a new section of 'blogs, the idea being to focus on Sydney, of course, as the community to which I now belong. There are plenty of others out there, and I may yet add one or two as their content comes to seem more imperative to track for myself. (Others I can do without, despite their prominence; warblogs and political whinging - left or right - seem to have become altogether too hysterical to endure. In any event, they don't need any advertising from me.) In addition to Clarence Street, which keeps up an excellent compendium of Sydney life, and The Swanker (n.b., link amended), which appears to follow a more usual 'blogging arc, I've also thrown in Living in Australia, part of a global network of 'blogging news and views, organized by region, and Power Up, a intriguing new political resource I think is worth keeping an eye on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment