Guide to Healthy Living
Note to self: next year, try getting the flu shot. This has not been one of the most comfortable weeks of my life, although I've certainly had worse cases. At least, having given up cigarettes, these things don't tend to settle into my lungs the way they used to, and for the most part I was over it in four days. Now I've got to sign up for the City-to-Surf, something I probably should have gotten to with all this enforced time at home and so very little else to do, but instead I've been reading and watching (really bad) television, the highlight of which was probably Miles Electric: A Different Kind of Blue, a 2003 documentary of the 1970 Isle of Wight concert, plus interviews with the members of the band. After much analysis of Miles' sound at the time, the film included the entirety of Miles' set, which, though fusion isn't entirely my favorite jazz style, really swung.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment