Years
I don’t know how I missed it, although the flu may have had an effect, but it’s been a year since I moved to Sydney. A lot has happened: M.’s grandfather, Johnny, died, we got a new apartment, I got a job and the job dried up and blew away. . . . A year’s a long time, although it doesn’t seem so when you look back at it. When I think of all the years yet to come, depending on the perspective I bring to it, the next twenty can seem short or long, but I know that there will be a lot happening in the future that will affect me (even more that won’t), and I know that as each year passes I’ll look back on it and wonder where the time all went to. It’ll probably be a while yet before I have an Australian accent, but.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment