skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
(Southern Cross) Words
Culture Shock Temper Tantrums and Other Expository Prose
08 August 2004
Rock On
It's selfish, I know, but I want the
Pixies
to come to Australia. I'd even go back to the Gaelic Club to see that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
Greg
View my complete profile
Home
Home
Hearth
Twitter
follow galtreuter at http://twitter.com
Podean
Cassandra Pages
Gothamist
Metroblogs
Outside Counsel
Antipodean
Barista
Betty Sue
Cast Iron Balcony
Miaow [the Cat]
Suki Has an Opinion
Wood & Wire
Fellow Travellers
Aussie Lass
Lost in Transit
Standards & Practices
Boing-Boing
Crooked Timber
Kottke
Metafilter
Rebecca's Pocket
Unpaid Political Announcements
Act Blue
Democrats Abroad Australia
US Embassy
Vote from Abroad
Other Political
Australian Policy Online
Labor First
Miscellaneous
Abbie the Cat Has a Posse
Alien Loves Predator
Fafblog
Overcompensating
Memorium
Bu-Bu
Books
The Anatomy of Melancholy
Havana Black
The Smallest Muscle in the Human Body
Music
Hollow Bamboo
Feed Me
EmailCash
Blog Archive
►
2025
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2024
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2023
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
2022
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2021
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2020
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2019
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2018
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(43)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(46)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(39)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(78)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(179)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(178)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(20)
►
2005
(336)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(27)
▼
2004
(513)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(48)
▼
August
(29)
Labour vs. Liberal On my way to work, I’ve begun s...
Six Weeks Australia’s going to the polls about a m...
Next, North-by-Northwest, the Remake It may be a f...
I Love NY (Bush Doesn't) It seems the height of ar...
I Am an International Media Star O.k., it's just a...
Damn Lies & Statistics The Olympics inevitably bec...
Bush League Journalism I’ve made a practice of rea...
Bush Economics What are the chances? Bush legisla...
So Much for Druids Via Kottke, British scientists ...
Annals of Flight (or Fight) Sure, it was just inco...
New Economic Theories I'd thought this bill was de...
All Politics Is Local What’s the Bennelong take on...
Seasoning It’s raining in Sydney, and it has been ...
Captain Yossarian While "Catch-22" may not be an a...
Book Notes I’ve just finished reading Lynn Truss’ ...
Obey Your Inner Geek, Obey I know it's wrong, but ...
Tessellated Animation I've always enjoyed M.C. Esc...
What Goes Around - or: Everything Old Is New Again...
Bush Turkey It sounds like the set-up for a joke, ...
Rock On It's selfish, I know, but I want the Pixie...
”I’m Not Buying” Picking stocks to invest in is a ...
Make It Stop I have enjoyed the Harry Potter pheno...
Passport Control At moments of national political ...
Danger, Danger The “Homeland Security” issues that...
Drought Conditions In the SMH monthly magazine an ...
Annals of Corruption The ”Stench of Fremont Street...
Public Art I first saw this on Boing Boing (of cou...
Gallery Hopping We had a weekend of entertainment,...
When I’m 65 The unfunded corporate pension plan wa...
►
July
(36)
►
June
(61)
►
May
(51)
►
April
(47)
►
March
(54)
►
February
(61)
►
January
(28)
►
2003
(282)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(57)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(1)
Sitemeter
No comments:
Post a Comment