Moi?
So most Australians consider the PM arrogant, the PM, naturally enough, not being among them: ”I don’t feel very arrogant,” he tell us, “I don’t behave in an arrogant manner.” It’s true, too, he doesn’t. He’s much more usually behaving like a petulant schoolboy, well, when he isn’t sneering his way through Question Time. Oh, yeah, the sneering. Maybe that’s why he started out saying “I don’t have anything to be arrogant about, not at the moment politically, nothing at all.” Right, because the polls have him and his party down under 40% and no amount of mud-slinging seems to help. So, nothing, politically, anyway. Maybe if he comes on all humble, he can get another term. Start snivelling, John, it couldn’t hurt.
21 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he has an arrogant manner and air. And why shouldn't he. He's gotten away with murder for 10 years.
Post a Comment