Meet ‘n’ Greet
Although I think the Howard Dean campaign’s use of the internet is fascinating and tends to make me like him as a candidate, I don’t think Sydney is a likely rally site. Besides, I’m not really done with the other candidates; for example, John Kerry sounds like he’s got an energy plan that fits right in with my Shell-Economist essay entry. Slate’s got profiles of the candidates that are fun, if not terrifically interesting or always relevant. Who cares if Carol Moseley-Braun is Catholic but attends an Episcopal Church? Bob Graham, however, is the man we have to thank for the USA Patriot Act, and he stole his campaign theme song from Dick Gephardt, while Dennis Kuchinch is a vegan Catholic who could use a higher-paying job. Joe Liberman and Al Sharpton can just stay home, as far as I’m concerned, thanks very much, although at least Al’s entertaining. (Thanks to the well-balanced Watchblog for the links.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment